Home > Alumni
- Cancelled: February 26, 2017: Pitt Sunday Brunch Alumni Event in Phoenix, AZ
Update: This event has been cancelled. We are planning to reschedule in the future.
- April 7: 53rd Annual Business Alumni Association Awards Program
All Pitt Business alumni are invited to our 53rd Annual Business Alumni Association Awards Program. As always, this event is the highlight of the year and features extraordinary alumni and friends of the business school.
- EMBA Alum Uses Data to Drive Innovation in Healthcare
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
This spring, Lucky Pamula (EMBA '16) will travel to Silicon Valley for a short-term assignment as senior manager of artificial intelligence and data science at the Bayer Corporation LifeScience iHUB.
- Pitt Business Recognized by AACSB International for Driving Innovation in Business Education Worldwide
- Monday, February 6, 2017
AACSB International, the world's largest global education network, unveiled 35 innovations that represent critical work being done by business schools to better their communities at large. Pitt Business Professional Academies and Industry Professional Networks were recognized as 2017 Innovations that Inspire.
- Katz MAcc Alum Begins Accounting Career with Schneider Downs
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
In his role as a Staff Accountant for Schneider Downs, Michael Leopold (MAcc '16), is part of a team that works to prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns. He is involved in the research of tax compliance issues, transaction analysis, and planning.
- Record-High 75 Organizations at the Pitt Business Career Development Conference
- Friday, October 28, 2016
More than 1,000 Pitt Business students connected with recruiters from a record-high 75 recruiting organizations at the 2016 Pitt Business Career Development Conference. The day provided an integrated approach to career development with Industry Panel Sessions, networking opportunities, and a career fair with organizations from Pittsburgh and nationwide.