Home > Alumni > Awards Program > Distinquished Service Award
Distinguished Service Award Recipients
Listed below are the recipients of the Distinguished Service Award. Each recipient is listed under the year when the award was presented; corporate affiliation was at the time the award was presented.*
- Mark A. Frantz J.D. (MBA ’96, LAW ’96)
Co-Founder, Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Timothy P. Robison (KGSB '75)
Former Assistant Dean for MBA Programs
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
University of Pittsburgh
and Retired, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
Mellon Financial Corporation
- Gloster B. Current Jr. (MBA '72)
Immediate Past President, Pitt Black MBA Network (PBAN)
Board member, A.O. Smith Corp.
- Jeffry Marzina (MBA '87)
Executive Vice President
Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- Masanobu Tsukagoshi (MBA '88)
Managing Partner, IncTANK Inc. Japan
- Jan Bamford (MBA '94)
Marketing Manager, BNY Mellon
- Robert Schnoes (BSIM '49)
Vice Chairman, Ultrasonic Power Corporation
- Kazunobu Nakao, '94
Owner, Nakao International Human Resource Consulting
- Christine M. Kretz, ’93
- S. Jeffrey Kondis, ’82
Watson Standard Company
- Jagdish N. Sheth, ’63 & ’67
- Michael Walsh, ’90
Buchanan Ingersoll, P.C.
- James A. Yard, ’69
- Joseph E. Bryan, ’90
Brysco Foodservice Company
- Regina Dressel Stover, ’81
- Michelle Keane Domeisen, ’82
Grubb & Ellis
- David L. Wohleber, ’65
Eat ’N Park Restaurants, Inc.
* Not awarded every year because eligibility requirements.