Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Marketing and Business Economics
Office: 312 Mervis Hall
- PhD in Management (Specialization: Marketing) - INSEAD (Singapore/France), 2016
- MSc in Operations Management - Singapore Management University (Singapore), 2011
- BEng in Computer Science and Techonology, YAO Class - Tsinghua University (China), 2009
Yue Wu’s primary research interests involve online platforms, digital marketing, regulations, corporate social responsibility, information asymmetry, competitive strategy. Yue is especially interested in modeling marketing phenomena and providing both descriptive and normative insights to firms and policymakers. Yue’s teaching interests include Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Models, and Pricing.
- Yun Fong Lim, Yunzeng Wang, Yue Wu. 2015. “Consignment Contracts with Revenue Sharing for a Capacitated Retailer and Multiple Manufacturers”. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 17(4) pp. 527-537.
- Yun Fong Lim, Yue Wu. 2014. “Cellular Bucket Brigades on U-Lines with DiscreteWork Stations”. Production & Operations Management 23(7) pp. 1113-1128.