The Pitt Business Center for Supply Chain Management promotes the pursuit of excellence in supply chain management by conducting research projects, educational programs, and outreach activities in close collaboration with corporate partners, professional organizations, and other schools within the University of Pittsburgh.
At a broad level, the Center creates and disseminates its knowledge of best practices in supply chain management in many ways, such as:
- Collaborating with industry professionals to identify and resolve critical supply chain management issues and promote cutting-edge faculty research
- Educating undergraduate and graduate students to develop a talent pool of future supply chain management leaders
- Developing outreach programs
The Center is grateful for the support of its sponsors and would like to recognize foundational sponsors, GENCO and its former chairman, Herb Shear, whose support led to the establishment of the Center.
- Friday, February 24 - Breakfast Speaker Series on Sales and Operations Planning Opportunities
- Friday, March 17 Rapid-fire Networking & Recruiting Event
- Friday, April 7, 2017 - Breakfast Speaker Series on Omni-Opportunities in Retail Supply Chain Management
- Monday, April 10, 2017 - Panel Session at Engineering Sustainability '17
- Saturday, October 7, 2017 - Race to the Case
- Friday, November 3, 2017 - CSCM Fall Symposium