Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business // Student Life
As a current student, you will find pertinent information located on Canvas. More information on Canvas will be provided at orientation.
Information about your Pitt e-mail address will be sent to your personal e-mail address from the Computing Services and Systems Department (CSSD).
Interested in purchasing a laptop? For additional information, call the Katz IT Helpdesk at 412-648-1601.
Video monitors are located in the Atrium and the basement level of Mervis Hall. Check these monitors frequently for information on job openings, upcoming events, and other Career Management information.
Bulletin boards are located in the Team Room area, outside of Suite 301, and on the basement level.
Campus-Wide Student Resources
The University Counseling Center (UCC) works to ensure that students remain healthy and thriving during college years and beyond.
Disability Resources and Services (DRS) ensures and determines reasonable accommodations and services throughout the Pitt campus.
Pitt’s Testing Center promotes academic integrity through the supervision of examinations in a private testing facility.
The Writing Center provides a place for all University of Pittsburgh students to improve their writing.
Student Health Insurance
- Effective August 1, 2017, graduate level students will now be required to have their immunizations against Varicella (Chicken Pox), Measles, Mumps, and Rubella. Find detailed information in The University of Pittsburgh Policy
- You can access immunization forms here.
- You may bring the completed forms with you when you arrive on campus, or send them in earlier
- If you have any problems, contact Erin at email@example.com or 412-648-1508. Thank you!
- University of Pittsburgh
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Full-Time MBA Student Group
- Professional MBA Student Group