All Pitt Business alumni are invited to participate in the first annual Katz speed networking event on Friday, February 22. This is a unique opportunity to interact with other alumni and business professionals while helping our Katz grad students practice the art of networking and improving their communication skills. We are limiting the number of participants, so please register soon to reserve your seat at the table.
How it works:
- You will be seated with other business professionals on one side of several long tables.
- Katz grad students will be seated across from you.
- When instructed to begin, you, and the person sitting across from you, will have 3 minutes to get to know each other.
- At the end of 3 minutes, the student sitting across from you will move to the seat on his/her right and another student will move into the his/her place
- You will then have 3 minutes to speak to the next student sitting across from you.
This is always a fun ‘learning’ experience for students, especially our international students.
Following the activity there will be a reception, with refreshments, and an opportunity to continue conversations.
This event is sponsored by Pitt Business. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Cerrone at email@example.com or 412-383-3235.