Companies and executives are seeking cutting-edge programs to enhance the skills of their leadership and strategy ranks, but in a format that is quick and delivers a high degree of networking opportunities. The Executive Leadership and Strategy Program brings a number of benefits including:
- Networking - High level networking with executives from multiple industries
- International Faculty - Acclaimed professors from the University of Pittsburgh and leading industry experts
- ROI - Promotion of actionable insights that deliver an immediate return on investment
- Relevant Content - Open discussion about challenging topics for current and future leaders
Who is The Program For?
- Management-level professionals with 8 - 12 years of experience
- Student must be fluent in English
- Number of Students: 18
- Number of Employees Supervised: 0 - 25
- Average Years of Professional Experience: 17
- Job Function: 81% Managers, 19% Directors
Classes are hosted in São Paulo, on two consecutive work days, from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Module 1 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Module 2 - Wicked Strategy
Module 3 - Change Leadership
Module 4 - Coaching and Mentoring
- Application Form
- Essay regarding "Leadership and Strategy" challenges
- Deadline: Applications Accepted on an Ongoing Basis
For more information regarding the program and application documents, please contact us.