Companies and executives are seeking cutting-edge programs to enhance the skills of their leadership and strategy ranks, but in a format that is quick and delivers a high degree of networking opportunities. The Executive Leadership and Strategy Program brings a number of benefits including:
- Networking—High-level networking with executives from multiple industries
- International Faculty—Acclaimed professors from the University of Pittsburgh and industry experts
- ROI—Promotion of actionable insights that deliver an immediate return on investment
- Relevant Content—Open discussion about challenging topics for current and future leaders
Who is the Program For?
Management-level professionals with 8–12 years of experience who are fluent in English
Current Class Profile
- Number of Students: 18
- Number of Employees Supervised: 0–25
- Average Years of Professional Experience: 17
- Job Function: 81% Managers, 19% Directors
Classes are hosted in São Paulo, Brazil, on two consecutive work days, from 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Module 1 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Module 2 - Wicked Strategy
- Module 3 - Change Leadership
- Module 4 - Coaching and Mentoring
- Application Form
- Essay on leadership and strategy challenges
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the program and application documents, please fill out this form.