The Executive MBA Programs at Pitt’s Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business enable leaders to develop their management skills and ability to make evidence-based decisions. These skills are crucial in today’s ever-changing business environment.
During two upcoming information sessions, leaders will share their own experiences and the impact of the Executive MBA Programs:
Executive MBA in Healthcare event: “Moving Beyond the Middle: APPs and Nursing Leaders Forging New Pathways”
- When: Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2022, Noon to 1 p.m. ET
- What: Join our panel of Advanced Practice Providers and nursing leaders to discover how they are forging new pathways, moving from the clinical practice space into administrative leadership roles traditionally held by physicians and other industry leaders. Discover how the Executive MBA in Healthcare influenced career journeys, perspectives on the challenges they are facing in today’s healthcare environment, and view of the industry.
- Who: Kim Abel, executive director of Executive Degree Programs and the Center for Executive Education at Katz, will host the discussion with:
- Alexandrea Bartow, MBA, MSN, ACNP-BC, RN, CSSGB, Senior Manager, Quality/Clinical Documentation Improvement, UPMC Wolff Center
- Robin Ferrari, MBA, MSN, RN, Director of Quality Improvement, Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Dawn Landman, DNP, MBA, MSN-CRNA, Founder, Revive Wellness and Aesthetics, and Leale Medical Consulting
Executive MBA event: “Leading the Future: A Conversation with the Katz Executive MBA Academic Director & Student Executives”
- When: Friday, Oct. 7, 2022, Noon to 1 p.m. ET
- What: Top students will discuss the program, which brings together experienced professionals from across industries for a unique learning and cohort experience. Join this discussion to gain insights on the program, student experience and how the Executive MBA is impacting the work and careers of these student executives.
- Who: Prakash Mirchandani, academic director of the Katz Executive MBA Programs, will host the panel discussion with:
- Barry Bradosky, Tax Manager, Equitrans Midstream Corporation
- Katie Brisky, Director, Project Management, Duquesne Light Company
- Ben Coffman, Senior Customer Value Director, Coupa Software
- Danielle Hunsicker, Executive Vice President, Diverzify