Executive MBA Reference Form
Forge Your (Premier) Path
The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business sponsors unique Executive MBA programs that enable the working executive to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Students work as part of a cohort group, within a peer learning environment. You have been asked to write a letter of recommendation or complete the reference form below. Please consider the following when completing the candidate reference:
- What is the applicant’s management potential, and in what areas of the organization do you see the applicant advancing?
- How will the applicant benefit from the Executive MBA program?
- Do you feel the applicant has the educational background, capabilities and problem-solving skills required to successfully complete a rigorous MBA program?
- What is the candidate’s motivation for completing an Executive MBA?
- In what ways might this candidate impact their industry in the future.
Reference Submission Form
The faculty and staff were exceptional at Katz throughout the entire time I was in the program. Everyone was always willing and able to help the students in any way possible (in and outside of the classroom).
It was very clear to me that Katz was the perfect option for my education and future career. Great medical care strikes a balance between both business and medicine. My time at Katz allowed me to shadow and connect with UPMC doctors and get an inside look at the business side of medical startups.