Executive MBA Reference Form
Forge Your (Premier) Path
The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business sponsors unique Executive MBA programs that enable the working executive to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Students work as part of a cohort group, within a peer learning environment. You have been asked to write a letter of recommendation or complete the reference form below. Please consider the following when completing the candidate reference:
- What is the applicant’s management potential, and in what areas of the organization do you see the applicant advancing?
- How will the applicant benefit from the Executive MBA program?
- Do you feel the applicant has the educational background, capabilities and problem-solving skills required to successfully complete a rigorous MBA program?
- What is the candidate’s motivation for completing an Executive MBA?
- In what ways might this candidate impact their industry in the future.
Reference Submission Form