Contact the Help Desk
Katz IT Services Help Desk
317 Mervis Hall
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.*
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Network connection (wired and wireless) setup
- Secure Remote Access (SSLVPN) help
- Mervis Hall printing setup
- E-mail setup
- Computing advice and referrals
*Katz IT is closed for University holidays and recesses. During semester breaks and student recesses, we close at 5 p.m.
CSSD: Computing Services and Systems Development
The CSSD Help Desk can assist you in the following areas:
- Pitt accounts
- PITTNET and WIRELESS-PITTNET
- Symantec Antivirus
- E-mail setup and settings
- University software questions
- Secure Remote Access/SSL VPN
- Library resource access
- Installation of Parrallels (schedule an appointment)
CSSD offers phone and e-mail support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.