2404 Sennott Square
Mehmet Yalin rejoined the faculty of the Katz School in 2018. He previously taught a wide range of courses in Finance at the Katz School as an between 2003 and 2008, and served as a visiting lecturer between 2008 and 2014 and during the 2017-2018 academic year. Dr. Yalin’s research concentrates on the characteristics, accounting and financial performance, and corporate decision-making process of the publicly traded family firms in the United States. Dr. Yalin is a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma since 2009.
Courses Recently Taught
- BFIN 2145 Financial Modeling
- BUSFIN 1351 Financial Modeling
- BFIN 2410 Financial Management 2
- BUSFIN 1341 International Finance
- BFIN 2043 International Financial Management
- PhD in Finance, University of Pittsburgh
- Graduate Certificate in West European Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- BA in International Relations, Bilkent University
In his spare time, Mehmet likes to travel across the United States and its territories. His top five favorite spots so far are San Juan, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans, and Anchorage.