Peter Del Presto is an adjunct Professor in Finance at Pitt Business where he teaches courses covering capital markets, advanced valuation methods and private equity. He is on the board of directors for Superior Fabrication in Kincheloee, MI as well as East End Welding in Kent, OH.
Courses Recently Taught
- Efficiency of Capital Markets
- Acquisition of Privately Held Companies
- Valuation 2
- Master of Science in Business Administration (General), University of Virginia, 1985
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia, 1976
- Bachelor of Science in Preprofessional Studies, University of Notre Dame, 1972
Mr. Del Presto is a licensed private pilot.