Pursuing Excellence in Supply Chain Management
The Pitt Business Center for Supply Chain Management promotes the pursuit of excellence in supply chain management by conducting research projects, educational programs, and outreach activities in close collaboration with corporate partners, professional organizations, and other schools within the University of Pittsburgh.
At a broad level, the center creates and disseminates its knowledge of best practices in supply chain management in many ways, such as:
- Collaborating with industry professionals to identify and resolve critical supply chain management issues and promote cutting-edge faculty research.
- Educating undergraduate and graduate students to develop a talent pool of future supply chain management leaders.
- Developing outreach programs.
Find out about our history, mission, connections in industry, and academic program offerings for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as our Corporate Advisory and Faculty Board members.
The center helps to advance cutting-edge research with a supply chain management focus by providing financial funding and in-kind support to faculty members. In addition, the center provides students in the doctoral, MBA, and undergraduate programs with research opportunities in the field,
- facilitating faculty research related to supply chain management,
- funding faculty development related to supply chain management, and
- providing supply chain management research opportunities to MBA, undergraduate, and doctoral students.
The center provides outreach events such as a breakfast lecture series and faculty lectures at regional Pittsburgh companies. Check here often for new activities as the center continues to grow.
The center enhances the supply chain management curriculum at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. Find information about our degree and certificate programs and activities.
Learn how you and your organization can support the center and benefit from partnering with us as a Platinum, Gold, or Silver sponsor.