The Center for Supply Chain Management provides outreach services such as a breakfast lecture series and faculty lectures at regional Pittsburgh companies. More activities are planned as the center continues to grow.
- Breakfast Speaker Series: Open to all Pitt students, Pitt alumni, and industry professionals, the Breakfast Speaker Series lets participants learn about best practices in the field and grow their professional networks, while treating themselves to a complimentary light breakfast.
- Summer Mixer: Informal networking opportunity with the Center Board Members, sponsors, regional industry professionals, faculty, staff and students.
- Annual Symposium: Open to industry, peer institutions, and Pitt faculty, students, and staff, the annual Supply Chain Management Symposium is a national event in which leading SCM professionals provide cutting-edge insights on significant issues in the field.
- Faculty lectures at local and regional companies.
- Consulting Field Projects: Companies are encouraged to reach out to the center about ways students can complete a business project on their behalf with a supply chain management focus.