211A Mervis Hall
Hongjun Ye (she/her) joined the faculty of Katz School in 2022. Previously, she taught at Drexel University and Clarkson University. Hongjun enjoys collaborating with researchers from different fields, such as information systems, food science, and organizational behavior. Her interdisciplinary research has been published in journals such as Psychology & Marketing, Food Quality and Preference, and Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. Hongjun has experience leading research projects for industry clients ranging from local business to Fortune 100 companies. Hongjun is a research fellow at the Upcycled Food Association.
Awards and Honors
- Dr. John J. Clark Outstanding PhD Behavioral Research Paper Award, Drexel University, 2020
- PhD Research Award, Drexel University, 2020
- PhD Teaching Award, Drexel University, 2020
- PhD, Marketing, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University
- MAM, Arts Management, Columbia College Chicago
Marketing and Business Economics
Hongjun loves playing and watching basketball.