Michael Hamilton is an Assistant Professor of Business Analytics and Operations at the University of Pittsburgh Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business. He is broadly interested in problems related to pricing, prescriptive analytics, and market design.
- PhD, Operations Research, Columbia University, 2019.
- BSc, Mathematics, Rutgers University, 2014.
- “Loot Box Pricing and Design” with N. Chen, A. Elmachtoub and X. Lei, Management Science.
- “The Value of Personalized Pricing” with A. Elmachtoub and V. Gupta, Management Science.
- “The Power of Opaque Products in Pricing” with A. Elmachtoub, Management Science.
Business Analytics and Operations